Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Slowing Down in Granite Falls, WA

I arrived in Granite Falls on Friday August 21, 2009. I'm staying with my friends Darcy and Greg. Darcy is a very special friend to me in many ways. She was Sam's midwife in Wichita and not long after his birth, she also took me on as an apprentice. When Greg was transferred to Seattle, my life took a new direction. That's when I went into nursing. I'm housesitting for them from Sept. 8-15. They live 4 miles from town. I have spotty cell reception and no internet. I love the view from their deck and their tap water is the cleanest, coldest, best I've ever tasted. Or not tasted.







































































1 comment:

  1. WOW,what a beautiful place to be. And I like the bike and the dog,too. Enjoy your stay.

    ReplyDelete