Thursday, May 7, 2009

Part I: A Pictorial Chronology of my Journey





late-November - late December 2008
Wichita, Kansas






This is me with one of my dearest friends, Joyce. The photo sums up my time in Wichita.

Lucia is on the left. I got her in Perpignon, France three years ago in a magicial moment at a flea market, for 1 euro. Lucia has traveled with me everywhere. She's my symbolic good luck charm. Joyce gave me Tommy, so Lucia wouldn't be lonely. 



Garden City, Kansas  
Holiday Season, late Dec. 2008 - early Jan. 2009 

This is Dot, my generous, former mother-n-law who opened up her home and fed everyone well. I also realized, if Dot can learn DVR, so can my mom.


                                                                             Jon making quiche







Christmas Quiche                                Sam the child magnet                                     
                

May, wife of Jon Craig, at the New 
Year's Eve meeting of the Garden City Beer Club. See Jon's list.


My first attempt at drawing.
Guess who.

 








No comments:

Post a Comment