Thursday, October 8, 2009

Seattle-d My New Hood

Here's my neighborhood branch library. Thanks to Larry Browning, Sue Zieman, Randy Bartel, Rob Phair, Annie Brunelle, Ron and Claire Silverstein and Kris Lea for sending USPS mail to me at my new address. Mission Accomplished. Library card successfully issued. Check out that crazy ship sculpture that spins in the wind.

















































Below the library pics, is McPherson's, the local produce market. Amazing prices on organics, plus some other interesting places in the neighborhood.

2 comments:

  1. This looks like a very cool neighborhood. Ya done good,kiddo:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you have a green grocer! Tom keeps wanting to go to the country to teach school, and I keep resisting. Here I have a green grocer - there, I have to grow it myself or buy it at a regular grocery.

    So far, we are still here in the People's Republic of Kansas City...

    ReplyDelete