Friday, June 26, 2009

H a p p y  23  B i r t h d a y 

S a m 

Below is an email we all received today from Sam: 

An good Morning, to good Family . . . . .

I write from French Canada. The breeze sifts slowly through the redbrick alleyway and through the big window  on the opposite walls, from here the brightness and the business of people's movings on the street are nowhere to be heard...

The first hot week in Montreal...brings sweat to the edges of skin and dancing to the middle of bodies all around...Two days ago was Quebec Day and Today the day of Sam...

I would like to write more later, but the long and short is that I'm out of telephone reach...Perhaps next Tuesday I'll be back in the states, and hopefully then I'll speak to most of you...

Until then, I love you all.

Love, Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment